I’m going over last corrections and illustrations now, and it’s time to start moving on the marketing plan. Even with big houses, you have to have your own plan, and most importantly, your own following.
Any plan these days involves getting as many people as possible interested in the book before it comes out, as well as once it’s available. So there will be special offerings, audios, and videos on YouTube.
It’s vital to get as many people to buy on the launch date as possible, to be noticed by best-seller lists, which is what gets the book out to a wider audience. Here’s how you can help:
- LIKE the book page, and talking about it on Facebook
- Follow the blog fromhurttojoy.com
- Mention book/blog/Fb page to your followers
- Follow on Twitter: twitter.com/ fromhurttojoy
- Share it with your email list or anyone you think could benefit from the book.
I want From Hurt to Joy to help as many people as possible! Thanks so much for helping me with this dream! Look for specials coming shortly!
How have you gotten the word out about a big project?